Alexander, Yonah, ed.
1. Control of Terrorism: International Documents. New York: Crane-Russak, 1979.
2. International Terrorism: National, Regional, and Global Perspectives. New York: Praeger, 1976.
3. And David Carlton and Paul Wilkinson, eds. Terrorism: Theory and Practice. Boulder, CO: Westview, 1979.
4. And Seymour Finger, eds. Terrorism: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. New York: John Jay, 1977.
5. And Robert A. Kilmarx, eds. Political Terrorism and Business: The Threat and the Response. New York: Praeger, 1979.
Armed Forces Journal International. Editors. "'All the Inefficiencies of Any Intelligence Service': The Biggest Threat Is Terrorism." 111 (Oct. 1973): 46-48. [Petersen]
Becker, Louis, et al. Terrorism: Information as a Tool for Control. RS Report 78-1655 PR. Washington, DC: Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 1978. [Petersen]
Carlton, David, and Carlo Schaef, eds. International Terrorism and World Security. New York: Wiley, 1975.
Caserta, John. The Red Brigades: Italy's Agony. New York: Manor, 1978.
Cooper, H.H.A. "Terrorism and the Intelligence Function." In International Terrorism in the Contemporary World, eds. Marius H. Livingston, Lee Bruce Kress, and Marie G. Wanek. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1978.
Petersen: "Same title in Chitty's Law Review 73 (Mar. 1976)."
Copeland, Miles. "Unmentionable Uses of the CIA: Counterterrorist Activity." National Review 25 (14 Sep. 1973): 990-997.
Dobson, Christopher, and Ronald Payne.
1. The Carlos Complex: A Study in Terror. New York: Putnam's, 1977.
Ilitch Ramirez Sanchez.
2.. The Weapons of Terror: International Terrorism at Work. London: Macmillan, 1979.
Donovan, Robert J. The Assassins. New York: Harper, 1955.
Kirkus Reviews, 13 Apr. 1955, comments that "[t]he White House correspondent for the Herald Tribune writes an absorbing study of the reasons behind the attempts on the lives of seven presidents."
Laqueur, Walter A., ed. The Terrorism Reader: A Historical Anthology. London: Wildwood House, 1979.
Livingston, Marius H., Lee Bruce Kress, and Marie G. Wanek, eds. International Terrorism in the Contemporary World. Westport, CT: Greenwood, 1978.
Sobel, Lester A., ed.
1. Political Terrorism. Vol. I. New York: Facts on File, 1975.
Wilcox: "Record of terrorism in chronological order of events for the mid-60s forward."
2. Political Terrorism. Vol. II. New York: Facts on File, 1978.
Wilcox: "Collection of facts, chronology of events, statistics and other information."
3. Politics of Terrorism. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1979.
Wilcox: "Collection of articles on terrorism, particularly Middle East."
Wolf, John B. "Organization and Management Practices of Urban Terrorist Groups." Terrorism: An International Journal 1, no. 2 (1978): 169-186. [Calder]
Return to Terrorism Table of Contents